Sometimes it's hard to figure out exactly what you need when it comes to the web.
Does my business need a large platform with a super complex back-end and a private server to host it on?
- Possibly. But unlikely.
Does my volunteer organization need a front-end web presence with important contact and mission statement information?
- There's a good chance it does.
Do you need someone who not only knows how to design and build that fancy looking and simple running website, but can also help with questions like:
- What hosting provider do I need?
- How do I purchase a domain name?
- What kind of domain name should I purchase?
- What is an SSL Certificate?
- Do I need to pay a bunch of money for an SSL Certificate?
- Do I need someone to help me with these issues?